Overdue Loan Officer - Batumi
"Financial Bureau" is a rapidly growing organization operating on the Georgian market since 2015. At present, there are about 400 employees in the organization. The company cooperates with various large financial institutions. The business scope of the organization is to deal with the troubled assets.
The company is pleased to announce a vacancy for Overdue Loan Officer’s Position in Batumi.
Working hours: Monday - Friday: from 10:00 to 18:00; Saturday: 10:00 to 15:00
- Establish telephone communication with clients to pay off loans and conduct negotiations;
- Solve troubled loans and find ways to eliminate them;
- Working with databases;
- Find and process information about customers' and guarantors’ properties;
- Perform other tasks of the head of the group; (Within the competence)
- High education;
- Preferably the work experience in this field;
- Knowledge of office computer programs; (MS Word; MS Excel; MS Outlook)
Competences and skills:
- Ability to make effective negotiations with borrowers;
- Ability to hold a delicate speech; Convincing communication;
- Ability to use working hours optimally;
- Sense of responsibility;
- Ability to deal with stressful situations;
- Focusing on the details;
Please send your Resumes on: email@example.com and please indicate the position title in subject line "Overdue Loan Officer - Batumi", otherwise you application will not be considered.